Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Install Galactio App

RoadGuide has decided to release a Galactio version of our Map

Galactio is a Singapore based GPS software company and offers softwares for PND and also offers Free GPS Apps for Android and iOS. They hope in the future to also include Traffic information on their App.

ANDROID:
    For android users, go to Google play and search for Galactio.ph (There are other versions for other countries so please make sure you use .ph)

The Android version of the Galactio app allows for manual updating of the map.
    RoadGuide members with Contributor status will be able to update their maps regularly by downloading in our contributor's area.

iOS
    For iOS users, go to App Store and search for Galactio.ph and install.

For the iOS version of the Galactio app you will need to wait for Galactio to update the map to get the latest map version, as it not possible to do manual map updating on iOS.
    Last edited by arvin555; 09-23-2016, 10:48.

Reserve!

Comment

updating RG from android.

I use GeoTag for my android, to take a photo of a location, this also automatically includes the GPS for the location.

I then copy all the collected photos and copy them to a fold on my pc, I then run a program which converts jpeg to kml, this leaves the kml icon in the same folder, which when clicked will open your GE shing the location and also the photos, so you can then create the waypoints for uploading to RG.

Comment

Working...
      X