External power for GPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

External power for GPS

I sometimes take my gps out and walk with it for trackas and wp's. but the battery runs out after a while.

I looking at getting one of the USB power packs, and connect to it when I am out, or travelling in a vehicle without access to a power point.

Any recomendations for this, some reviews say do not use those advertised for tablets etc.

Thanks
    John

After a little research, I believe the cable connection problem is solved, as its the same as Ipad, so a power pack for the Ipad will work without any cutting of cables etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jnieurzyla View Post
      I sometimes take my gps out and walk with it for trackas and wp's. but the battery runs out after a while.

I looking at getting one of the USB power packs, and connect to it when I am out, or travelling in a vehicle without access to a power point.

Any recomendations for this, some reviews say do not use those advertised for tablets etc.

Thanks
      John
      https://www.amazon.com/Westinghouse-.../dp/B00ZE1HQDY

I use this as an external power source. Can even start your car if car battery discharges goes dead.Great power bank..

Comment

Working...
      X