Cannot find my device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot find my device

Hi Sir, I need your help. I have Nuvi 57 and I downloaded all necessary files. When I'm transferring the map to my device, the mapsource couldn't find my device and it was telling some interface options must be set in my device.

I'm not sure if my device is supported.

I can't attach the file, it was telling me invalid format. Anyway here is the text error:

"No devices were found. Please make sure your device is connected to the computer and turned on, then try again.
    You may also need to set the interface option on your GPS to "Garmin" or "Host".

Try downloading and installing the latest Garmin Basecamp software, that is easier and less complicated to install than mapsource (I still like mapsource interface though).

Try Basecamp first and then please update us if you still are having problems.

TTFN
    Arvin

Comment

Sometimes the data cable is the reason why it cannot find your garmin. You may try other cable then let us know
      Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
      - Desiderata - Max Ehrmann

Comment

Aha! That too, what Kuya Vforce said! Try to switch cables first, if still no go, then try basecamp.

Comment

You may also try to plug to another USB port.

Comment

Working...
          X