Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuvi 1300 not loading

good day,

i have a nuvi 1300 and have a problem in booting up i think my nuvi is lock on GARMIN page. i tried to reset it to factory settings with power on and pressing the right corner of the screen and nothing happen. please help! TIA!

Hi,

Not sure what you mean by stuck on garmin page, maybe you can take a photo and post it?

One suggestion is to try to connect your garmin unit to your PC (windows) see if it gets detected and if there are any files in it. But don't tinker around with them yet.

TTFN
    Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
      Hi,

Not sure what you mean by stuck on garmin page, maybe you can take a photo and post it?

One suggestion is to try to connect your garmin unit to your PC (windows) see if it gets detected and if there are any files in it. But don't tinker around with them yet.

TTFN
      Arvin

nag hang kuya.

memory full is my guess
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

If reboot still hang, the only cure is the garmincure3 tool!

Comment

Working...
        X