Hello to all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all!

Relocating to PI permanently on February 1st and looking forward to contributing! We own property in Guindulman, Bohol but expect our first stop to be the Dimiao, Bohol area for a couple of weeks, we will most likely divest ourselves of the Guindulman property and shortly settle within 2-3 hours of Cebu City. Over the next 12 months, we expect to be crawling all over the area between Tagbilaran and Gundulman and then likewise everywhere within a 3-hour radius of Cebu City as we first locate a rental, then land, then build on that land. I would be happy to upload, I'll teach my asawa how to track when I am behind the wheel. I have a Garmin nuvi 765 currently loaded with US/Canada map in the device itself, it does have an SD card slot with a blank 2GB card loaded. I downloaded and installed BaseCamp and the free map, will attempt to install. I am going to need some help...most likely a lot of help...and will ask a bazillion questions. I apologize in advance!

Welcome to Roadguide!

I suggest you start on reading the FAQ thread. You'll be guided there. Just take time to read and you'll learn all the stuff in no time.
    Here's the link http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthrea...ot-for-Newbies.

Goodluck!

Originally posted by JohnK213 View Post
    Relocating to PI permanently on February 1st and looking forward to contributing! We own property in Guindulman, Bohol but expect our first stop to be the Dimiao, Bohol area for a couple of weeks, we will most likely divest ourselves of the Guindulman property and shortly settle within 2-3 hours of Cebu City. Over the next 12 months, we expect to be crawling all over the area between Tagbilaran and Gundulman and then likewise everywhere within a 3-hour radius of Cebu City as we first locate a rental, then land, then build on that land. I would be happy to upload, I'll teach my asawa how to track when I am behind the wheel. I have a Garmin nuvi 765 currently loaded with US/Canada map in the device itself, it does have an SD card slot with a blank 2GB card loaded. I downloaded and installed BaseCamp and the free map, will attempt to install. I am going to need some help...most likely a lot of help...and will ask a bazillion questions. I apologize in advance!

Comment

Welcome to Roadguide!
      Enjoy your stay

Comment

welcome to roadguide

I would like to live as a poorman with lots of money.
        - Pablo Picasso

Comment

Working...
        X