completely off topic. looking for a t square

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

completely off topic. looking for a t square

Anyone has a clue where to get something like this locally?
    shipping is a bit high to my liking... (and due to its size Johnny air will be extortion as well) .
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

There are T squares sold at National bookstore but brand is Staedler (maybe wrong spelling) and made of plastic

Comment

yeah but the one in the link is a bit different...

Comment

try mo merriam bookstore
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Kuya Jan,

Your requirement is specifically that T square from Woodpecker?

If not there should be locally available ones from Rotring and Steadler as mentioned.

I tried looking for it at OLX (Woodpecker) I thought there was a hit but it was delisted already. P7,950 was the price, but not available anymore.

I try to ask architect friend of mine if she has idea if woodpecker being sold here.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
            Kuya Jan,

Your requirement is specifically that T square from Woodpecker?

If not there should be locally available ones from Rotring and Steadler as mentioned.

I tried looking for it at OLX (Woodpecker) I thought there was a hit but it was delisted already. P7,950 was the price, but not available anymore.

I try to ask architect friend of mine if she has idea if woodpecker being sold here.
            something like that at least. aluminium, (with perpendicular edge), predrilled holes so i don't fatfinger measurements. the plain plastic ones are too hard to use. or me to stupid. probably that

Comment

Sorry Kuya

No luck
              my Architect friend was even surprised there is such a T square herself, impressed but unfamiliar.

In OLX I found same brand but different type of ruler.

Best alternative look for friends who will be sending balik bayan boxes back to Philippines!

Comment

I'm returning from USA mid-August. I can bring one back for you if you can wait that long.
                Experiencia Docet

Comment

i'll get back to you on that.

Comment

Working...
                  X