Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS External Repeater Antenna Amplifier

gps (2).jpg
    (SOLD)Used as GPS Signal Booster in vehicle with metalized Tint that block GPS signal inside the car. Composed of 1pc Gps Antenna with 5m wire 1pc re-radiating antenna with built in signal amplifier, usb powered.
    price = Php1500.00
    Last edited by elkabong; 05-22-2015, 13:18.

GPS Repeater

Originally posted by elkabong View Post
    Used as GPS Signal Booster in vehicle with metalized Tint that block GPS signal inside the car. Composed of 1pc Gps Antenna with 5m wire 1pc re-radiating antenna with built in signal amplifier, usb powered.
    price = Php1500.00
    Kuya,
    How accurate is it and what brand?i'm interested in the GPS Repeater since i'm always in the makati cbd area in which my signal is always blocked especially in ayala ave.
    Last edited by princehenrydamasco; 05-20-2015, 09:17.

Comment

accuracy will be better IMHO
      Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
      - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

Tested today inside a house using my nuvi. With no antenna there is no gps signal but with antenna activated i got 3 - 10 m accuracy. I bought this through alliexpress china, never used because i was able relocate the gps antenna of my 2-din stereo outside the car. pm me if your interested

tnx

Comment

this item is SOLD already thanks princehenrydamasco for buying my item.

Comment

Working...
          X