Looking for Battery for 276c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Battery for 276c

anyone have a spare battery for the 276c they wanna sell ?

its very hard to buy gamin battery here in ph, i have the same problem with my nuvi and what i did is source out a cellphone battery that can fit my nuvi battery bay, voltage must be the same usually it was 3.7 volts and Capacity mah rating the bigger the better. Now the trick is to remove the cable connector of the original battery and re solder it to the new battery. There are 3 pins positive, negative and temperature sensor. Note this is a DIY do it at your own risk ; )

Comment

yeh im actually trying to find me a shop that can try this for me . I will also try and order from usa but will take time to get here

Comment

Originally posted by elkabong View Post
        its very hard to buy gamin battery here in ph, i have the same problem with my nuvi and what i did is source out a cellphone battery that can fit my nuvi battery bay, voltage must be the same usually it was 3.7 volts and Capacity mah rating the bigger the better. Now the trick is to remove the cable connector of the original battery and re solder it to the new battery. There are 3 pins positive, negative and temperature sensor. Note this is a DIY do it at your own risk ; )
        You will only use the battery when you are out of the car. Is it possible that a power bank be used when outside the car?
        d1754
        "Do not worry for tomorrow because tomorrow has worry of its own" - Mathew 6:34

The instruction of the wise is like a life-giving fountain;
        those who accept it avoid the snares of death
        . Proverbs 13:14

Comment

Yeah you know I remember a member who is a biker posted something about a solar powered bank that is powering his PND. I myself have used a battery bank (for cellphones) to power my PND as well, worked okay too. Best to buy the higher capacity ones of course.

TTFN
          Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by elkabong View Post
            You can try going to your friendly cellphone repair shop and have them do the soldering for you. :-)
            Nokia batteries fit fairly well on my unit.

Comment

aradsinc

Originally posted by chaz2009 View Post
              anyone have a spare battery for the 276c they wanna sell ?
              Hi you will have to order in the US
              I had to order no choice

Comment

Thanks guys , i actually have 3 batterys and all dead. Im gonna bust one open and see whats inside . LOL

Comment

posting pictures

I was cleaning up my phone of old pictures and found this.

Correction I put in a Samsung battery from an old Samsung cell (I previously mentioned Nokia battery), can still see the SMART hologram sticker on the battery. :-)
                  IMG_2785.jpg

Comment

Working...
                  X