X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intended route for Calamba - Los Banos extension

Calamba to Los Banos.jpg

Skyway Stage 3

An interesting article for the Manila Skyway project and its effects.

http://www.foreclosurephilippines.co...ippines.com%29

Comment

This just occurred to me, yeah they should build all these skyways around and within the city, this way whenever we get Ondoy type of situations, at least people can walk up the skyway and use it as a bridge or at least a place to take refuge from flooding! Cars can also try to go up the skyways to avoid getting damaged by the flood too!

Wait, kuya the topic title is incorrect, but anyways my post is OT anyway!

Comment

I doubt their will be room for everybody, as well as all the those who feel their fleets of cars should be parked their, Binay, Revilla's, Marcos's etc, etc

John

Comment

Hi John!
          This is an interesting piece of information. May I know the source? That would be a nice reading for me, especially so that my family is from this place. BTW, the traffic in the old provincial road during summer is terrible to say the least! Looking forward to your post. Thank you.
          Job

Comment

Hello Job,
            I got this from a website listing and this I believe comes originally from the government dept, which advises the public on new proposed road works.
            Sorry cannot be more helpful, but bear in mind, this is not confirmed, and the route can be changed before and during construction. Date of completion will be decided by the politicians.

Comment

Thanks John. I just hope that in doing this project they (the politicians) would consider the common good of all stakeholders.

Comment

Originally posted by constable8566 View Post
                Thanks John. I just hope that in doing this project they (the politicians) would consider the common good of all stakeholders.
                To be honest, the politicians have never bothered about the stakeholders, only on how many pesos they can squeeze for themselves, and if they feel they being cheated, they have many ways to hold up projects.

Comment

Working...
                X