Best way to get to Lobo Batangas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best way to get to Lobo Batangas?

Would like to ask for help/ideas on best route to get to Lobo Batangas.

Would it be better to go through Gov. Antonio Carpio Road? or Batangas Tabangao Road?

Thanks in advance.

TTFN
    Arvin

Arvin, try Ibaan exit in Star toll. If from manila/calamba, this is the next exit after Lipa. From Ibaan exit just follow the main road going to ibaan proper (estimated 10mins drive from star toll exit), then right in front of Ibaan church there is an access road heading to Lobo. There is a signage that can lead you to there. Hth. Here u go-- manila > slex > calamba > slex extension > star toll > ibaan exit > ibaan church > turn right small access road to Lobo > LOBO na.
    If there's a WHEEL, there's a WAY!

Comment

Thanks Kuya Loop!

This route does not have any rough roads?
      I kept reading about routes going to Lobo has rough roads apparently.

TTFN
      Arvin

Comment

Took Kuya Loop's suggested route, quite an easy route until the zigzag part when you enter Lobo, where a few passengers got motion sick (not me driving). At the zigzag parts also there were one lane roads coz of repair works from land slides, but didn't really slow down the traffic much.

The Ibaan route did take us through a nice stream, which looked really clean and there was a statue of a horse back rider fighting someone. I wouldn't go through there during rainy season though.

My brother took the Lipa/Taysan route which was also quite easy he said.

Bummer is that Star Tollway is now asphalting some sections so the going got quite slow at Star! This is the first time since a while that I used that route going home on a sunday, and gosh traffic was terrible on the toll plazas!

No rough roads or at least not much unpaved roads to talk about.

TTFN
        Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
          Took Kuya Loop's suggested route, quite an easy route until the zigzag part when you enter Lobo, where a few passengers got motion sick (not me driving). At the zigzag parts also there were one lane roads coz of repair works from land slides, but didn't really slow down the traffic much.

The Ibaan route did take us through a nice stream, which looked really clean and there was a statue of a horse back rider fighting someone. I wouldn't go through there during rainy season though.

My brother took the Lipa/Taysan route which was also quite easy he said.

Bummer is that Star Tollway is now asphalting some sections so the going got quite slow at Star! This is the first time since a while that I used that route going home on a sunday, and gosh traffic was terrible on the toll plazas!

No rough roads or at least not much unpaved roads to talk about.

TTFN
          Arvin
          Nice! more wpts pls....hehehe
          If there's a WHEEL, there's a WAY!

Comment

But of course Kuya Loop! Not only waypoints but some street names and 1sec tracks

Comment

Working...
            X