installing the map to basecamp in mac osx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

installing the map to basecamp in mac osx

I have installed the contributor's map to my windows based laptop. how can I put it on my mac laptop?

I have basecamp installed here but I could not figure out how to put the map in.

thanks!

When you install the RG maps, make sure you also installed the Demo map first, https://roadguide.ph/forums/showthre...atest-Demo-Map after this is installed then install the latest map.

These should default to the same folder on your mac as the Basecamp default. I am sorry I do not use a Mac only a pc, once the map is installed, you will need to click on BC Maps on the top bar then select Manage Map products, this will show a list of maps installed, the full RG map will classed as locked, clock on the Unlock Regions, then Add and you will see a popup with space for you to enter the unlock code from The Judge, this will allow you to view and load the full map.

Good luck
    John

Comment

Hi, one problem here is that all the files we have are exe files, which do not work in osx

in windows computers, it defaults to c:\jklinc

what files do i transfer or export so that the mac computers can open them in basecamp?

Is there an export method?

Comment

MAC problem

Pong,
        I am sorry but I am unable to give you guidance on the mac, I have never used a mac, ever. I am hoping someone else with a mac will catch this on the forum and assist you further.

John

Comment

Working...
        X