Mitsubishi Adventure GLX 2014 GPS map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitsubishi Adventure GLX 2014 GPS map

Hi I'm an newbee on this site. i would like to ask help from the experts on how to activate my GPS system. as per Mitsubishi Sales agent i need to buy a SD card containing GPS map for me to activate it will cost around 8,000Php. please help. thanks in advance.

Originally posted by ronaldsabinay View Post
    Hi I'm an newbee on this site. i would like to ask help from the experts on how to activate my GPS system. as per Mitsubishi Sales agent i need to buy a SD card containing GPS map for me to activate it will cost around 8,000Php. please help. thanks in advance.
    looks to me that you were given the correct information as i think thats an AVT system.
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

You can by sd card and load the software and map here
      d1754
      "Do not worry for tomorrow because tomorrow has worry of its own" - Mathew 6:34

The instruction of the wise is like a life-giving fountain;
      those who accept it avoid the snares of death
      . Proverbs 13:14

Comment

If you're from Manila, try calling Winterpine and inquire if their price is cheaper. They are the provider of AVT head units. d1754 provided the link in his previous post.

Comment

sir, pa update naman...nakabili ka na ba?saan at magkano?tia

Comment

"Navigation Software Not Found" this is my first try since i join this thread i was using 1G SD CARD, i downloaded the links given by si " d1754 " any other way plss GOD BLESS IN ADVANCE
            http://www.motevomobile.com/productdetail.asp?id=119
            Last edited by gunslinger; 06-23-2014, 08:30.

Comment

Hi All, This is VC888, also a newbie.
              how about Hyundai Tucson 2013 model. any suggestions and recomendation?
              Thanks in advance.

Comment

need Philippine maps for my iGO 9 software for my corolla onboard GPS kit

Comment

Working...
                X