X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paki-naman (Can someone please)

Hello Everyone,

I hope the moderators don't mind...

Each of us here has different roads they travel the most during their daily commute.

The title of this thread is aimed to focus valuable contributions to the map by pointing out sections of the map that need an update.

Those who are best qualified to help can then offer it if it's within reasonable distance from their home/place of work.

I think this will help focus our efforts to make the map accurate if we know what we all need to do.

Example:

"Can someone please update the map with a track/route of the new underpass from Batasan complex back to Commonwealth Ave?"

I've uploaded a route coming from Batasan complex to Commonwealth and it obviously doesn't take into account the new underpass.
    Attached Files

So if I see a request for an update within the Pasig/Greenhills area... of course I'll gladly do the work to help you out.

P.S. Those who haven't earned contributor status can still help though... just use your demo map to contribute WANTED info and maybe you'll earn your contributor status in the process

Comment

Working...
    X