Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

newbie here looking for a gps for my new phone ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie here looking for a gps for my new phone ??

hello everybody, my sister gave me a new phone alcatel one touch idol 6030x , just wondering if any of you here knows what is the best gps available for this kind of phone, pls help
    Last edited by aw13l; 02-04-2014, 14:20.

android os?
    Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    - Desiderata - Max Ehrmann

Comment

Full

No personal mail to you because your area is full.
      Thanks, I have worked all day and have Mapsource 6.13.7 installed and it looks like it read from my C340 as the maps of the Philippines look like what I remember.
      I think Mapsource loaded this version to my nuvi 750 as it looked ok but does not show anywhere on the unit.

What are the steps to load the oSM file? Sorry to be so dense but I've worked all day and still do not have anything I can see on the 750.

George

Comment

Originally posted by zp18zp18 View Post
        No personal mail to you because your area is full.
        Thanks, I have worked all day and have Mapsource 6.13.7 installed and it looks like it read from my C340 as the maps of the Philippines look like what I remember.
        I think Mapsource loaded this version to my nuvi 750 as it looked ok but does not show anywhere on the unit.

What are the steps to load the oSM file? Sorry to be so dense but I've worked all day and still do not have anything I can see on the 750.

George
        Its here http://splashurl.com/ovtz4c6
        d1754
        "Do not worry for tomorrow because tomorrow has worry of its own" - Mathew 6:34

The instruction of the wise is like a life-giving fountain;
        those who accept it avoid the snares of death
        . Proverbs 13:14

Comment

Originally posted by aw13l View Post
          hello everybody, my sister gave me a new phone alcatel one touch idol 6030x , just wondering if any of you here knows what is the best gps available for this kind of phone, pls help
          your smartphone is Android OS based. Several options exist. I personally use Waze not just for routing but for the traffic updates also. You can also try Papago, paid app, but good and reliable POIs. I'm assuming you have read the section "Navitel" here already.
          no waypoint left unturned

Comment

Working...
          X