How to retrace route created on Google MyTracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to retrace route created on Google MyTracks

Hi guys i used google mytracks last sunday and created a track from rockwell to santolan, i recorded it since it was really my purpose to know the alternate route instead of going through the traffic in edsa and atleast i know other route than edsa, i was accompanied by my driver. I successfully recorded the track using my note 2, but the problem is how can i retrace the route that i made? I tried opening the route that i created and opened the gps of my phone but i cannot see my current location but if i open google maps i can see my current location. Is there a way i can retrace the route created by mytracks? Are there any other android software where i can import the gpx and load it so i can retrace the track? I also have a china gps installed is garmin mobile xt, can i import the gpx track there and follow it? how? Thanks in advance.

Got it na roadguide peeps. I've discovered how to view my gpx tracks that i created using google mytracks to osmand+. Pag aaralan ko naman ngayon makita sa garmin mobile xt ang makita ang gpx tracks i created from google earth. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X