Date and (or at the least) Time Closures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Date and (or at the least) Time Closures

Ok, so as I was killing time waiting for something I was doing on the other PC to finish, I started playing around with MapSource installed on this PC and chanced upon (for the nth time) the option "date and time closures" under the "routing" tab and figured I'd finally pop the question (assuming I used the correct search parameters and that when I did get no results in my forum search, it really hasn't been asked before) of:

Do we have the capability to make the map use a date/time closure or rerouting? Like for places where roads are configured to be driven one way at certain times of the day and both ways the rest of the day?

I seem to remember a different topic way way back where this (or something similar like this) was tackled a wee bit and that the advise was just to use the "restricted"routing implemented (ie: if the road becomes one way during parts of the day, regardless whether it's a smaller part of the day, just use this routing so as to prevent accidental mistakes in the navigation algorithm) instead.

Just curious.
    ʇɐʞө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʍɐʎ bo!uʇƨ, ꞁөɐ٨ө uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ pʁөɐq ⅽʁ∩wpƨ, ʞ!ꞁꞁ uoʇµ!uɓ p∩ʇ ʇ!wө.

Originally posted by B2Bomber View Post

Do we have the capability to make the map use a date/time closure or rerouting? Like for places where roads are configured to be driven one way at certain times of the day and both ways the rest of the day?

I seem to remember a different topic way way back where this (or something similar like this) was tackled a wee bit and that the advise was just to use the "restricted"routing implemented (ie: if the road becomes one way during parts of the day, regardless whether it's a smaller part of the day, just use this routing so as to prevent accidental mistakes in the navigation algorithm) instead.

Just curious.
    I know for sure that cgpsMapper compiled maps cannot although Garmin compiled maps theoretically can but the codes Garmin has given to us Malaysian Mappers do not work.

Comment

Working...
    X