Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doing our share out here in norway for yolanda victims

just sharing

the community where i live had organized fund solicitation amongst residents to be donated to Red Cross and be sent to typhoon Yolanda victims. there is about 10 of us who worked our way thru the raging storm of 50kph and a temperature of -3 degrees centigrade. that wind in this part of the world, you would feel triple the coldness as the snow and wind strikes right thru your open skin. the houses we went thru are more than helpful. i thank the whole community for their selfless way of extending their small way of helping the stricken and less fortunate. even the elderlies in the home for the aged have made their share. i am completely touched by the deeds that these people are doing and let's not forget the 65 million Norwegian kroner & 70 tonnes of advanced communication equipment the Norwegian government have already donated.

http://philnews.ph/2013/11/13/internati ... nization/#

keeping my fingers crossed, with all the world's effort, may all the aid end up in the hands of every citizen that is in dire need of all the things necessary to survive and start a new beginning. my thoughts and prayers for all those severely affected. here are some picts i took. not so much but it sure tells a story. my utmost thanks for the generous people of oksfjord, norway for being so concerned. we don't know them but very much part of us as people with the kind heart.
    20131117_131847.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]39074[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]39075[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]39077[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]39078[/ATTACH]attach=config]39076[/attach]
    Attached Files
    ░░ N70º 14.821 E22º 20.847 ░░

Kudos to you and your group for bracing the weather there to help us here. It's nice knowing people from all over the world are coming together to help in whatever way they can. Keep up the good work and thanks a bunch.

Comment

Working...
    X