New Google E maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Google E maps

I have just had a look at the new GE maps they uploaded this week, and the quality of some are atrocious, totally over exposed, and 95% covers the sea, the others are totally misaligned when matched the older maps, also their seem to have just upload old maps but done these badly. I know it has been many months since their last load, but these are just terrible, makes me think they are receiving criticism for not having the decent coverage of the flood areas, and have tried to show something, North of Cebu town is one area just uploaded, but I think there is nothing new in it when I have closely examined them. The other is Southern tip of Mindanao, same problem....

Originally posted by jnieurzyla View Post
    makes me think they are receiving criticism for not having the decent coverage of the flood areas, and have tried to show something
    I came across this site that shows GE imageries of the "before and after" of Typhoon Haiyan http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...cs_newsreel_10

These images show some badly hit areas in Tacloban and the havoc and devastation it brought... seeing this really makes me very sad... let's continue to pray for all the victims that they may be able to recover from all this...

Comment

Working...
    X