Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mobile App that gives public transportation vehicle advice)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you know any mobile app that gives possible public vehicle to ride based from your GPS position to reach your destination here in the philippines?

Ex. If you are in SM Pampanga what will you ride in order to go Ayala Makati

Yes.
    Where? Under dev.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Try Metro by Nanika and download Manila but it's only limited in Metro Manila.

http://nanika.net/

Comment

@jayteecie: Thanks for recommending "Metro", Although I need an app that can help me around Manila & Makati for job hunting. Thanks anyway I can still use it around Manila ^_^.

@Jan: I am very happy that an app is being develop with this functionality. Just hoping everyone can use it soon ^_^.

Comment

I think you might have misunderstood me. That's what I said, Metro Manila, so it covers Makati as well. When I said download Manila, that is the one listed in the different cities that you can download. It doesn't mean literally that only Manila is covered though.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
          Last edited by jayteecie; 04-26-2013, 18:38.

Comment

Originally posted by jayteecie View Post
            I think you might have misunderstood me. That's what I said, Metro Manila, so it covers Makati as well. When I said download Manila, that is the one listed in the different cities that you can download. It doesn't mean literally that only Manila is covered though.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
            @jayteecie:sry about that. Thanks for your clarification ^_^.

Comment

Working...
            X