X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomgotan View Post
    Got mine today. thanks vforce.

thanks for your business sir
    Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    - Desiderata - Max Ehrmann

Comment

New Stocks Available Now

Last edited by VFORCE3; 05-22-2013, 14:28.
      Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

Comment

Mount

Does this mount keep the gps cooler? mine over heats when driving as its dash mounted, too many curved surfaces on the kia to mount any where else. I thought about cutting up a cool bag, but the foil will cancel the signal.
        John

Comment

Originally posted by jnieurzyla View Post
          Does this mount keep the gps cooler? mine over heats when driving as its dash mounted, too many curved surfaces on the kia to mount any where else. I thought about cutting up a cool bag, but the foil will cancel the signal.

John

Velcro tape and a piece of plastic (you know those divider sheets in mapsv) or something similar would work as well.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
          How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

gps mount

Thank you Jan, I have just removed the base from the original position, and I will start looking for some very good sticky foam, probably a little thicker than garmin original to counter the curves and refit near the instrument panel, any ideas for adhesive? I know the gps is quite heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by jnieurzyla View Post
              Thank you Jan, I have just removed the base from the original position, and I will start looking for some very good sticky foam, probably a little thicker than garmin original to counter the curves and refit near the instrument panel, any ideas for adhesive? I know the gps is quite heavy.

3M double sided tape! (Easily removable in the future as well)
              Or velcro with adhesive backing.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
              How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Ok, I will give it go , thank you.

Comment

DIY visor like this?

Last edited by VFORCE3; 06-11-2013, 11:06.

Comment

GPS cooler

I have also seen a airvent mounting here for 300 pesos, so I will also try that, I am waiting a response from him, in the meantime I will try your idea, thank you. Yesterday, while using the gps, it rebooted itself, and when I got home, I found some of the wps had jumped 500 metres from where they were supposed to be!!! AAArrgghhh

Comment

Airvent mounting is excellent in cooling any gadget.... but most often than not ... cool air from the vent produces moisture/condensation in and around the gadget which eventually results iin malfunctioning of such device

Comment

cooling

Hmm, I cannot win

I will have to wait till I visit ace and see what they have in good sticky stuff. the cover and black warm coat illustrated, looks like they stop the sun on the front but does not the majority of the sun heat affect the back of the unit?? thats where it gets hot even in the house after uploading data to my pc.

Comment

You may want to extend the hood backwards so as to provide shades on its back... you can innovate from its basic design... wink wink

Comment

Sir do you still have the adjustable in stock?

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk 2.

Comment

Originally posted by ricv View Post
                              Sir do you still have the adjustable in stock?

this one kuya?

yes po, P710 free shipping

Comment

Yung de-bola sir w/ hood, same as the one on page 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X