Is there new update on maps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there new update on maps?

Is there new update on maps? as i observe while using garmin xt Philippine map. There are some places or name of the barangay that is not present on the map and some place that is not yet on the line map. When i search the name of the barangay it says not found. another thing is while im traveling the location is not in the line map in short no line.

We always have an update of the map every month but that is only available for the contributors. Try to be a contributor in order to get the latest map.

Comment

Guider, please read all about it here:

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=1526

TTFN
      Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by Guider View Post
        Is there new update on maps? There are some places or name of the barangay that is not present on the map and some place that is not yet on the line map. When i search the name of the barangay it says not found. another thing is while im traveling the location is not in the line map in short no line.
        Hi Guider.

Which map are you referring to? If it is the standard/basic free map, then that map is already a bit old, only used as a map you can upload to device for data gathering.

But if you are referring to the latest demo map then you may have found something that you can contribute.

If you want access to the frequently updated contributors map, please contribute map data to help improve the map and you will become contributor like us.

How much data to contribute? Well that up to the judge who see the quality of data you have contributed.

How often the map is updated? As jayteecie mentioned, we have monthly updates. although sometimes it may be 2 months interval at the most.

How to become a contributor? Click on the link given by kuya arvin555 above.

Goodluck.

Comment

Working...
        X