No announcement yet.

RORO schedules?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is nice. Planning a roadtrip with my family this may or june from manila to dipolog. I'm contemplating either to take leyte side or bacolod side.they said that leyte side is more scenic but longer while the bacolod side is the faster way. kindly help me on this one guys

Comment

Originally posted by rka110 View Post
      this is nice. Planning a roadtrip with my family this may or june from manila to dipolog. I'm contemplating either to take leyte side or bacolod side.they said that leyte side is more scenic but longer while the bacolod side is the faster way. kindly help me on this one guys
      I strongly recommend leyte side. The scenery is indeed so much better. Plus there's only two roro's that way against 4 on the western route.
      How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
        I strongly recommend leyte side. The scenery is indeed so much better. Plus there's only two roro's that way against 4 on the western route.
        ok sir. Is there roads or towns that are some what critical at night?

Comment

ok sir. Is there roads or towns that are some what critical at night?
          That would be a better question for the provincial pnp offices i'd guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
            That would be a better question for the provincial pnp offices i'd guess.
            hahaha thank you sir. i will go for that side. wanna see the longest bridge and hopefully lolong too

Comment

hahaha thank you sir. i will go for that side. wanna see the longest bridge and hopefully lolong too
              Mayon vulcano

Mc arthur landing site

Halo halo in tiwi.

Plenty to see that side

Comment

i will do my best to take pictures of roro schedules and the like. thank you sir

Comment

I used these sites recently while traveling in Cebu. As you know, shipping can be erratic. athe ship schedule can be published on Tuesday, be changed by Wednesday, and cancelled by Thursday.

One of the Cebu newspapers carries a great schedule of all Visayas shipping lines. It's best to get a general idea of what lines carry the route that you're interested in and then call them directly. My two cents - use Cokaliong if you can (great shipping line), and never use Roble shipping...

Comment

When doing a Google search from the Batangas-Caticlan ro-ro, I found this link from MARINA. It's a pdf of the ro-ro ferries on the three Stong Republic National Highway (West, Central and East). It was updated, it says, in June 2012. It could be a starting point. I think that calling or just showing up is the best way to find out the times.

http://www.marina.gov.ph/srnh/srnh.pdf

Comment

Working...
                    X