Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kia built-in GPS

Hi,

I recently bought a 2013 Kia Sorento directly from Korea. The car came with the option of having a built-in Gps. It has a pre-loaded map that is installed on a 32gig sd card but problem is that its a Korean Map I've been doing some research and according to some forums, Kia uses Naviteq. I have no idea what the difference between Naviteq and Garmin? I am so new in Gps that i don't know where to at least start.

Hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance

Welcome to RG sir mark168,

Please visit our Newbies Corner, I think a lot of your questions will be answered there and I am sure you will pick up a pointer or two about GPS system and how you can apply it to your built in GPS head unit.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny2467 View Post
      Welcome to RG sir mark168,

Please visit our Newbies Corner, I think a lot of your questions will be answered there and I am sure you will pick up a pointer or two about GPS system and how you can apply it to your built in GPS head unit.
      thanks sir!

will do that

Comment

Navteq is a Map provider company. Usually related to Garmin.

Check out the files in your SD card and post here what file names and more importantly file extensions they are so we can check if they are Garmin compatible or not.

TTFN
        Arvin

Comment

Working...
        X