Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garmin Nuvi

Hi,

I'm planning to buy a Garmin Nuvi for my car since I always travel in different parts of the Philippines but I noticed that Garmin Nuvi have lots of model and now I cannot able to decide which model best for me. Any suggestion guys?

Any feedback for Garmin Nuvi 1450(good or bad)? Someone is selling online and seems reasonable based on the specs. Can it do 1-sec track(logging)? 1-sec track quite important for me, not only for me to log for the new roads but for me to share it in this forum.

I really appreciate what particular model you can suggest.

Maraming Salamat.

Yup 1450 should be able to do 1sec tracking please check here:
    http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=2263

Of course not 100% sure depends on firmware but it really should be able to do it.

I have no first hand experience with 1450 but it should be a good unit, I use a 1350 so it should be just bigger version of mine if I am not mistaken.

What are your other choices? You should post the other models that you are thinking of.

Nice that you are thinking ahead and planning to do 1sec tracking

TTFN
    Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by zoomvallazi View Post
      Hi,

I'm planning to buy a Garmin Nuvi for my car since I always travel in different parts of the Philippines but I noticed that Garmin Nuvi have lots of model and now I cannot able to decide which model best for me. Any suggestion guys?

Any feedback for Garmin Nuvi 1450(good or bad)? Someone is selling online and seems reasonable based on the specs. Can it do 1-sec track(logging)? 1-sec track quite important for me, not only for me to log for the new roads but for me to share it in this forum.

I really appreciate what particular model you can suggest.

Maraming Salamat.
      There is a thread here about a poll on which Nuvi model is widely used. You can see in the poll which one is the most popular among the Nuvi models. That will give you an idea which one to get I suppose.

Comment

@arvin555 - Thanks for your reply. Choices? to be honest im totally confused what I need to purchase, only the nearest for now is 1450. Just now I able to reply on this thread because I travel to Nueva Viscaya. My colleague lend me his Nuvi and nanghihinayang ako, his Nuvi map is not updated yet lots of road is not included in his unit and his unit has no feature of 1 sec tracking pffft.

@jamorales3 - thanks for the info. For sure I will check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by zoomvallazi View Post
          @arvin555 - Thanks for your reply. Choices? to be honest im totally confused what I need to purchase, only the nearest for now is 1450. Just now I able to reply on this thread because I travel to Nueva Viscaya. My colleague lend me his Nuvi and nanghihinayang ako, his Nuvi map is not updated yet lots of road is not included in his unit and his unit has no feature of 1 sec tracking pffft.

@jamorales3 - thanks for the info. For sure I will check it out.
          Just so you know, in the survey, the most widely used is the 265WT. It is the best so far in terms of "value for money". Its cheap but has all the functionalities you need. But if you are willing to spend a little more, get the ones with voice commands.

Comment

Working...
          X