No announcement yet.

kenwood DNX7380BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone able to load the 2.1x contributor map to this kenwood unit?

Comment

glad i found this thread, i will do a bit of research first before asking anything here, i will get my Alterra hopefully within this week.

Comment

Originally posted by j3yps View Post
        glad i found this thread, i will do a bit of research first before asking anything here, i will get my Alterra hopefully within this week.
        Pls. Make sure that the gps is working or it is updated.

Comment

Originally posted by trigo View Post
          Pls. Make sure that the gps is working or it is updated.
          Noted sir, we'll visit the dealer later to see the unit. I'm really excited to get this car, also i like the black leather seats in these 2013 models

Comment

Noted sir, we'll visit the dealer later to see the unit. I'm really excited to get this car, also i like the black leather seats in these 2013 models
            The car is good, the head end is good, its just that the gps map that the local reseller is using is not up to date or my unit hasn't been updated yet.

We got 2 units from them and both units have outdated gps map, since this is a garmin base, i used what we can download here and it works. But i do not have the updated map from here.

Comment

I already got my 2013 Alterra, the unit's interface is still overwhelming for me but i'm getting the hang of it. Question, how differnt is the demo map of roadguide compared to the one included?

Comment

I already got my 2013 Alterra, the unit's interface is still overwhelming for me but i'm getting the hang of it. Question, how differnt is the demo map of roadguide compared to the one included?
                The demo map of roadguide is not routable but it has all the roads and poi that is in the contributor's version. The comparison should be on the contributor's version and not the demo map. I suppose that the unit in altera and dmax is the same. I happen to use the dmax this last holidays out of town in Aurora and I discovered that the map of the isuzu is very out dated. The roads are offset very far from the actual gps position. I routed from Quezon City to Baler but when I reach Pantabangan a message appear in the GPSR saying "Destination can not be reach.
                Its good I bring my Garmin 76Csx with rg map.

In short, RG is better than the Isuzu Map.
                d1754
                "Do not worry for tomorrow because tomorrow has worry of its own" - Mathew 6:34

The instruction of the wise is like a life-giving fountain;
                those who accept it avoid the snares of death
                . Proverbs 13:14

Comment

Originally posted by d1754 View Post
                  The demo map of roadguide is not routable but it has all the roads and poi that is in the contributor's version. The comparison should be on the contributor's version and not the demo map. I suppose that the unit in altera and dmax is the same. I happen to use the dmax this last holidays out of town in Aurora and I discovered that the map of the isuzu is very out dated. The roads are offset very far from the actual gps position. I routed from Quezon City to Baler but when I reach Pantabangan a message appear in the GPSR saying "Destination can not be reach.
                  Its good I bring my Garmin 76Csx with rg map.

In short, RG is better than the Isuzu Map.
                  I would love to get my hands on the Contributors map, but i'm new to this and i really don't know how to do those things, and i also don't go out a lot. I guess i'd have to deal with using the Isuzu Map as of the moment.

Comment

Anybody knows the biggest capscity usb drive that I can use with the
                    Kenwood DNX7380BT, also should be flash drive only or external drive like WD Passport would work too?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Need map update for my Isuzu 2013 Alterra

Good day guys! I'm just new here and an owner of 2013 Isuzu Alterra Urban Cruiser X. My GPS map is not updated. I tried updating it thru www.garmin.com/kenwood site as advised in the manual but cannot do it. Anyone tried using a different way on updating the map? My unit is equipped with the OEM Kenwood DNX7380BT. Appreciate your help. tia

Comment

Originally posted by amo58 View Post
                        Good day guys! I'm just new here and an owner of 2013 Isuzu Alterra Urban Cruiser X. My GPS map is not updated. I tried updating it thru www.garmin.com/kenwood site as advised in the manual but cannot do it. Anyone tried using a different way on updating the map? My unit is equipped with the OEM Kenwood DNX7380BT. Appreciate your help. tia
                        visit your isuzu dealer and they should refer you to kenwood for updating.

i think you are entitled to one update.

Comment

Kenwood Navigation DNN9350BTM

Good Day, Newbie here,
                          I purchased a Kenwood Navigation DNN9350BTM here in middle east and planning to bring this in Philippines, My question is, can I use Philippines Map with this unit?

The current Map installed is 2016 City Navigator Middle east.

Need your you support and suggestion,

Comment

Working...
                          X