Phillipine GPS Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phillipine GPS Map

Hi..i'm newbie here. Where i can download the latest philippine gps map (IGO map)? My current map setting on my navigation SD card is here in middle East (they are .fbl format). I want to change it for philippine maps. Thank you so much in advance.God bless and thank you for this forum.

What is the brand and model of your GPS?
    d1754
    "Do not worry for tomorrow because tomorrow has worry of its own" - Mathew 6:34

The instruction of the wise is like a life-giving fountain;
    those who accept it avoid the snares of death
    . Proverbs 13:14

Comment

Sorry but rg map is not (yet) compatible with igo...
      But I can still use my igo in contributing Easter egg tracks...
      Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
      - Desiderata - Max Ehrmann

Comment

Anyone who can upload Philippine Map with an .fbl format?
        I can't find Philippine map in that format. I only have UAE map installed.

Comment

Originally posted by mozilla008 View Post
          Anyone who can upload Philippine Map with an .fbl format?
          I can't find Philippine map in that format. I only have UAE map installed.
          If you are using iGO gps wich uses fbl map- I think its not possible to have philippine map. img to fb conversiol i think not possible..
          If you are using iPhone or PDA as GPS and iGo My Way /Primo/iGO 8/Amigo program for it which utilize fbl format. Why use navitel instead in your iphone?That way you can have RG Map for your navitel application.

Comment

Philippine GPS Map

Please excuse my ignorance but I am not a computer guy. I was looking to buy a

http://www.chinavasion.com/china/who...Android_Tablet

Do your maps work in this thing?

Thanks
            Jeff

Comment

help

can i load Philippine map in my xtouch g701 gps device?

Comment

Originally posted by tonymich20130212 View Post
                can i load Philippine map in my xtouch g701 gps device?
                if you will incorporate it with navitel, yes
                Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
                - Desiderata - Max Ehrmann

Comment

can it be compatible with garmin

is it possible

Comment

Montero sports gps

Hi every one. also im new to this thing. i would like to ask about montero sports gps? what file should i download to the sd card to make it works?
                    thanks

Comment

Montero has AVT head unit with iNav GPS software. The map should be pre-loaded already. If you don't have the map yet, you have no other choice but to buy it from winterpine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

confused need help please

when I search by address it shows Philippine map, when I press go it shows map in the us?! is it because its not acquiring sat signal its the other way around,,,im using nuvi 3790 tried hard reset and firmware update same thing any bright ideas

Comment

Garmin Map64S

Hi, I am also new to outdoor gps. I have a Garmin Map64S and want to use it to hike at Mount Talinis, Dauin, Negros Oriental. Does any one have a map for my gps that I can download? And, if you have any experience with this device, can you please also include an instruction on how to load it to my Map64S. Thanks much bro.

Comment

Working...
                          X