Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navitel android App Purchase

Hi Guys,

Just wondering, where and how did you purchase your navitel app in android? I know there's an in-app purchase but it's way too expensive compared to navitel.asia's offering.

However, navitel.asia doesnt seem to offer credit card purchase. only COD . I tried contacting the site administrator, as per instruction on our forum, but no one responds.

Plus navitel facebook page is not aware of the navitel.asia site.

Any help would be great!

I could not find the exact posts but please review all the posts here:

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=4443&page=4

From what I remember, there is a European site that is cheaper or at least not as expensive but accepts Credit cards. I also just read that the Asia one accepts paypal at the least.

Good luck!
    TTFN
    Arvin

Comment

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....6&postcount=14

Originally posted by registrar View Post
      @arvin555
      Update on navitel.asia. For those members who are interested in getting a Navitel Navigator license key navitel.asia offers a way to pay online instead of COD. If you have a paypal account then log in directly at paypal.com and pay admin@navitel.asia the required amount as indicated in the navitel.asia website less the delivery fee(I paid USD 27.93 for Navitel for Symbian v3.5.0.1105). Forward paypal email confirmation to:

Akwang
      Navitel.Asia
      info@navitel.asia

Akwang will email you shortly with the license key.

Comment

i tried doing this but wasn't able to get the license key. Although my money got refunded. I tried other sites but it was like in the 60+ dollars already

Comment

Originally posted by Scoopy View Post
          i tried doing this but wasn't able to get the license key. Although my money got refunded. I tried other sites but it was like in the 60+ dollars already
          @Scoopy

Both Navitel Navigator 5.0.0.778 and Navitel for Symbian v3.5.0.1105 still at USD 27 (same price I bought last year) at navitel.asia site. There is no base map included(install the Navitel compatible RG map). Have you emailed Akwang at info@navitel.asia? Before you make the payment at paypal.com email Akwang to give him (or her?-not sure) a heads up. You should have no problems getting the license key thereafter.

Comment

@Scoopy

Both Navitel Navigator 5.0.0.778 and Navitel for Symbian v3.5.0.1105 still at USD 27 (same price I bought last year) at navitel.asia site. There is no base map included(install the Navitel compatible RG map). Have you emailed Akwang at info@navitel.asia? Before you make the payment at paypal.com email Akwang to give him (or her?-not sure) a heads up. You should have no problems getting the license key thereafter.
            i will email akwang again. hope i can get it. just a question when using navitel do you still need an internet connection when using this app? or you should just turn on your gps in your phone? thanks

Comment

i will email akwang again. hope i can get it. just a question when using navitel do you still need an internet connection when using this app? or you should just turn on your gps in your phone? thanks
              @Scoopy
              You will only need an internet connection during initial setup so the license key can be validated - after that no need to be connected during regular use.

Comment

@Scoopy
                You will only need an internet connection during initial setup so the license key can be validated - after that no need to be connected during regular use.
                thanks hopefully i will receive an email today from akwang

Comment

When you start Navitel, it will ask you if you want to turn On online services like Traffic Jams and weather, make sure you choose NO otherwise your internet/data connection will be used.
                  Also you can turn it off by going to MENU>SETTINGS>ONLINE SERVICES and uncheck Traffic Jams and Online POI info and select MANUAL for Weather.
                  It will not ask you again everytime you open Navitel

You can also download GpsFix on Google Play. It helps you get a Satellite fix very fast.
                  Hope that Helps

Comment

Originally posted by johnny2467 View Post
                    When you start Navitel, it will ask you if you want to turn On online services like Traffic Jams and weather, make sure you choose NO otherwise your internet/data connection will be used.
                    Also you can turn it off by going to MENU>SETTINGS>ONLINE SERVICES and uncheck Traffic Jams and Online POI info and select MANUAL for Weather.
                    It will not ask you again everytime you open Navitel

You can also download GpsFix on Google Play. It helps you get a Satellite fix very fast.
                    Hope that Helps
                    thanks will download gpsfix as soon as i get a license key

akwang replied to me and they do not have the product at the moment i asked him when it will be available but he didn't reply anymore

anyone knows any site that is selling this license key even if it is at 35 dollars i will buy it

Comment

thanks will download gpsfix as soon as i get a license key

akwang replied to me and they do not have the product at the moment i asked him when it will be available but he didn't reply anymore

anyone knows any site that is selling this license key even if it is at 35 dollars i will buy it
                      Sir Scoopy - yes Akwang confirmed that at present they are unable to issue new license keys for both Android and Symbian platforms. No specific date when its going to be available - although he promises to email back once its available.

Comment

Has anyone successfully purchase this app as of the moment?

Comment

Im also interested to buy this apps.. what if i buy the kyrgyzstan map is that alright for activation?

Comment

I think that as long as you have a proper unlock code for the full version, whatever map it comes with is not a problem because you will not be using that map anyway. So yes you can purchase from other sources not just from Navitel Asia. But just be careful where you buy them, purchase them at reliable internet sites only.

TTFN
                            Arvin

Comment

Just got my Navitel_5.0.0.1069

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
                              - Desiderata - Max Ehrmann

Comment

Working...
                              X