Good idea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good idea!

But it would still be ignored by most drivers I'm afraid.
    Attached Files
    I stay on the leading edge of obsolescence!!
    "It seems to be a law of nature, inflexible and inexorable, that those who will not take risk cannot win" John Paul Jones

yeah, it will only agitate the situation
    Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    - Desiderata - Max Ehrmann

Comment

Better if it was a request like:

"May I please pass"
      or
      "Makikidaan po"

If I saw a car like that behind me I wouldn't be inclined to give way.

I always check my rear view mirror when I am in the fast lane, so I can give way to faster cars, but when cars start flashing at me like there is no tomorrow I usually wait a bit longer before moving to the side, just to spite them.

Of course worse are those that are in the fast lane but doing 70 to 80 on a 100kph road. I heard that there are some newbie drivers that think this way because if they keep to the left they do not have to worry about other cars other than to their right, as opposed to being in the middle lane where they have to look left and right!

Comment

Originally posted by arvin555 View Post
        Better if it was a request like:
        Of course worse are those that are in the fast lane but doing 70 to 80 on a 100kph road. I heard that there are some newbie drivers that think this way because if they keep to the left they do not have to worry about other cars other than to their right, as opposed to being in the middle lane where they have to look left and right!
        This is the reason why traffic is getting worst in the Philippines, those drivers who hog the fast lane and driving leisurely at 80kph and ignoring the cars behind them.

I have driven at the Autobahn and was surprised that it was just a 2 lane highway and still cars can drive at 200mph by following a simple rule.....

"when driving in the fast lane, if there's no one in front of you and someone behind you... then move over."

Comment

Working...
        X