Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Query

Hi admins and senior contributors,

Last night I tried to Find POIs (restaurants), but when I searched a particular resto (Lemuria) my device failed to locate it. I manually Find nearest places, I saw 'The Winery' which is within the same vicinity that of Lemuria. The same case happened when I searched Bagoong Club.

Is it really normal that sometimes the device cannot find a place albeit the same is already in the map. I am just curious why some POI cannot be found.

Thanks.

For Navitel to find POIs.

1. Tap Find in main map view.
    2. Then Nearest places
    3. Then All
    4. Then type the name of the place.

If you can't find it there, you might want to try to change the name or word that you are searching.

That said, I tried to check/search Lemuria and Bagoong Club, and they are not there in navitel.

You mentioned that it is already in the map, did you mean in the demo map? If so then the reason for it, is that the navitel map vs. the Demo map has a big difference now, because the Navitel map is version 2.0 while we are now in 2.09 demo map.

TTFN
    Arvin

Comment

lordbench is correct. nice catch

for some reason those categorized under dining 0x2a00 category cannot be searched in navitel.
      we will try to see what we can do.

Comment

Originally posted by doki View Post
        lordbench is correct. nice catch

for some reason those categorized under dining 0x2a00 category cannot be searched in navitel.
        we will try to see what we can do.

thanks for the information.

Comment

Contributors' Map for Navitel 5.5.1.0

HI, just want to know if the contributor's map for Navitel is compatible with my Navitel v. 5.5.1.0? I was told that the map is not compatible with my version.

Another thing, is there a tweak to the voice prompt that instead of speaking "Next Exit" or "second exit" can it just mention the street name instead?

I am asking this because I also want to contribute and get the contributor's map coz' I think that the map installed in my Navitel is not the updated one. Just bought the apps from Sulit.

Thank you very much for your responses.

Comment

Working...
          X