No announcement yet.

TPMS- Tire Pressure Monitoring System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Very nice! Can you get those locally? If not, do you mind sharing the link where you got that from online? TIA

Comment

Would be nice if Garmin does come out with an RF sensor for tires, but chances of that happening is slim I think. TPMS for some reason are still quite expensive, unlike HID that has gone down in price over the years, wonder why.

The TPMS of Kuya JS is nice as it does not only monitor tire pressure but also Battery voltage!

Comment

Originally posted by primo1 View Post
        ^ Very nice! Can you get those locally? If not, do you mind sharing the link where you got that from online? TIA
        http://www.kipoint.com.tw

You have to prepaid it. They accept paypal I believe.

Comment

^ Thanks for the link. Though I don't get what you mean by I have to prepaid it?

Couple of questions sir I hope you don't mind:

1. Did you order from that site directly?
          2. How long did it take for it to arrive?
          3. Did you have any problems with the customs? Or was it delivered right at your doorstep?
          4. And lastly, where did you have it installed?

With that being said, I just wish someone could've just distributed this nice product here in the Philippines. I just prefer this than a standalone unit that can take up more space.

Comment

Originally posted by primo1 View Post
            ^ Thanks for the link. Though I don't get what you mean by I have to prepaid it?

Couple of questions sir I hope you don't mind:

1. Did you order from that site directly?
            2. How long did it take for it to arrive?
            3. Did you have any problems with the customs? Or was it delivered right at your doorstep?
            4. And lastly, where did you have it installed?

With that being said, I just wish someone could've just distributed this nice product here in the Philippines. I just prefer this than a standalone unit that can take up more space.
            To answer your questions
            1. yup.
            2.about 2 weeks- it was sent via Fedex
            3. delivered at the door step- need to pay about P1500 I think covering taxes and duties..
            4. go to a reputable tire shop and let them install for you. Its very easy, its just replacing the existing tire valve.

Tip: It takes few minutes to appear in your rear view mirror, all the tire icons (don't worry if you see only 2-3 tire icons) it will appear after you drive few meters... Also go to car accesorry shops and let your dangling wires in your dash fixed

Comment

Working...
            X