kudosmap 6.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kudosmap 6.0

A friend pointed me to this website for help. I recently installed an equinox 2din headunit with gps and the software it uses is KudosMap 6.0 but it only has NCR map and I was hoping to find a map for Rizal and the entire Luzon. Sana meron dito makatulong sakin. Thanks!

Kudos Map 6.0

Hi! new here. To follow-up on TS question, I also installed an equinox 2 din head unit that came with a gps running on kudos maps 6.0. the software is mobile navigation ver 5. I also would like to know how to update the map. Many thanks.

Comment

Unfortunately if it s not Garmin or Navitel Compatible, RG map will not be available.

Your best bet is to check if your unit is running on WinCE and then if it is then try to install Garmin XT (which is already unfortunately not being sold anymore) or Navitel.. By the way, the RG navitel map is free, but no updates are schedule for it in the future, but surely will be way better than what you have now.

TTFN
      Arvin

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I dont think the equinox head unit runs on WinCE. When I removed the SD card, the navi prompted that it cannot locate the mobile navigation software. Can you show me the link where I can download the RG maps and will that replace the mobile navigation also? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by klite24 View Post
          Thanks for the reply. I dont think the equinox head unit runs on WinCE. When I removed the SD card, the navi prompted that it cannot locate the mobile navigation software. Can you show me the link where I can download the RG maps and will that replace the mobile navigation also? Thanks
          No it wont. What we have is only map not OS.
          If you want the std map, please go to FAQ thread, link below in red.
          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Latest Philippine Kudos Map_7.5.3

FYI, Latest Philippine Kudos Map_7.5.3:
            http://ftp.kudosmap.com:6192/trymap/...p7.5.3_PIL.zip

All Kudos map ftp:
            http://ftp.kudosmap.com:6192/trymap/

Kudos Map web:
            http://www.kudosmap.com/MapSearch.as...ID=philippines
            Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

Kudos Map Philippines

For info, below maps are trial versions 60days. Note also that version 7.5.3 in below link appears faulty. When istalling this for a friend in his 2DIN Equinox unit it fails to load the GPS (No gps signal). However, there is a version 7.5.2 that does work. I have made Kudos aware of this and expect 7.5.3 to be updated in due time.

Licence for the Philippine Kudos map cost abt USD 25.

Their map data are from Navteq, same as Garmin I believe.

Version 7.5.2:

tmp-cam-311422217.jpg

tmp-cam--1976904056.jpg

tmp-cam-1509764481.jpg

tmp-cam-966540711.jpg

Originally posted by jonatle View Post
              Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

Working...
              X