need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help

A friend pointed me to this website for help. I recently installed an equinox 2din headunit with gps and the software it uses is KudosMap 6.0 but it only has NCR map and I was hoping to find a map for Rizal and the entire Luzon. Sana meron dito makatulong sakin. Thanks!

Originally posted by Jungji View Post
    A friend pointed me to this website for help. I recently installed an equinox 2din headunit with gps and the software it uses is KudosMap 6.0 but it only has NCR map and I was hoping to find a map for Rizal and the entire Luzon. Sana meron dito makatulong sakin. Thanks!
    Sir, Kindly check first your headunit if it runs with Garmin Map. If it is, then try to download the RG Map here, load it in your SD Card then insert it in your GPSR.

HTH.
    If there's a WHEEL, there's a WAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Loop View Post
      Sir, Kindly check first your headunit if it runs with Garmin Map. If it is, then try to download the RG Map here, load it in your SD Card then insert it in your GPSR.

HTH.
      thanks for the reply.
      sad to say, it doesn't run with Garmin map.

Comment

Hello,

I have this too. I bought my car second hand, and it came pre-loaded with equinox. I kept on pressing the GPS button, but nothing happens.

I am really new at this, and don't really know where to start. I would really appreciate some pointers.

Thank you guys

Comment

Windows ce maps

http://maplorer.com/myboot.html natry nyo na po to mga sir?

Comment

Working...
          X