Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Africa for trade

Hi,

I have a complete Garmin South Africa map on Micro SD Card. Purchased for an expedition but no longer need it.

Anyone interested in trading the SA map for a complete Phils map; particularly including background in Mindanao. I work in Makati, so trade would be easy for those that can meet there.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Lach View Post
    Hi,

I have a complete Garmin South Africa map on Micro SD Card. Purchased for an expedition but no longer need it.

Anyone interested in trading the SA map for a complete Phils map; particularly including background in Mindanao. I work in Makati, so trade would be easy for those that can meet there.

Thanks!
    you don't have to trade sir. the map we have here is free.
    you may download the standard map and may directly use it on your device.
    or contribute data and be a contributor and you will have access to latest map.
    if you want to see what's in the latest map, here is the demo map but can be used only for viewing purposes in your pc and cannot be transferred to the gps device

if you have navitel, our free navitel map is relatively recent.
    Last edited by doki; 01-15-2012, 17:36.

Comment

Thanks for your response. Actually, I was looking at trading with someone who has the latest contributors map. I do not travel around a lot, so cannot contribute for quite awhile in order to qualify for the contributors map. I will have need of that map shortly.

Does the contribution of foreign mapping count? I will upload and contribute the South Africa map.

Comment

Thanks for your response. Actually, I was looking at trading with someone who has the latest contributors map. I do not travel around a lot, so cannot contribute for quite awhile in order to qualify for the contributors map. I will have need of that map shortly.

Does the contribution of foreign mapping count? I will upload and contribute the South Africa map.
        we compile philippine data only.

i suggest you install the standard map first and use it. the link i already provided in my previous post.

sorry. if a device is to be swapped, the contributor's map should not be included as the unlock code is specifically tagged with the contributor.

Comment

Fully understood Doki. Your advise and direction is much appreciated.

Comment

Fully understood Doki. Your advise and direction is much appreciated.
            you don't have to travel far to contribute data.
            you can submit the names of streets or one-way streets around your area if not yet on the map. or waypoints around your area not yet on the latest map.

Comment

Good enough. I can definitely contribute local info. I will download the map and see what I can add. Thank again.

Comment

Good enough. I can definitely contribute local info. I will download the map and see what I can add. Thank again.
                you're welcome. don't forget to compare it with latest demo map as reference.

Comment

Working...
                X