Trekker's solo practice landings at ACFC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trekker's solo practice landings at ACFC

I did some practice landings and takeoffs in an Ultralight at the Angeles City Flying Club this morning. That was until the winds got over 20 mph and I felt discretion the better part of valor. Anyhow, for the first time I took my Nuvi 760 along in the off course mode. Three more hours of solo time and I should get my 'wings'.

The track is attached. And just for grins here is my first solo landing with a comment from our 'judge'!

Terry
    Attached Files
    I stay on the leading edge of obsolescence!!
    "It seems to be a law of nature, inflexible and inexorable, that those who will not take risk cannot win" John Paul Jones

Originally posted by trekker View Post
    I did some practice landings and takeoffs in an Ultralight at the Angeles City Flying Club this morning. That was until the winds got over 20 mph and I felt discretion the better part of valor. Anyhow, for the first time I took my Nuvi 760 along in the off course mode. Three more hours of solo time and I should get my 'wings'.

The track is attached. And just for grins here is my first solo landing with a comment from our 'judge'!

Terry
    congrats kuya. hope you get your "wings" soon.

Comment

Working...
    X