Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garmin Streetpilot C340...

Hi & Hello everyone....

My first post here. Im glad i stumbled into this website so i can get updates for my Streetpilot. Hope i can get a lot of info & assistance from everyone. I just got it last Month from the US as a Gift. It arrived in my hands with a Pre-loaded Maps for US, Canada & Puerto Rico only. Its my 1st ever GPS that ive owned so pls bear with me... Hehehehe.

Does anyone have a Map for the Philippines & how do i install it??? I noticed the side of my GPS has an SD Slot to accomodate additional data, is that where it goes??? Thankx in advance for all the help....

http://roadguide.ph/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Sir,
      Also have d same model, were u able to do it?

Originally posted by Barok View Post
      Hi & Hello everyone....

My first post here. Im glad i stumbled into this website so i can get updates for my Streetpilot. Hope i can get a lot of info & assistance from everyone. I just got it last Month from the US as a Gift. It arrived in my hands with a Pre-loaded Maps for US, Canada & Puerto Rico only. Its my 1st ever GPS that ive owned so pls bear with me... Hehehehe.

Does anyone have a Map for the Philippines & how do i install it??? I noticed the side of my GPS has an SD Slot to accomodate additional data, is that where it goes??? Thankx in advance for all the help....

Comment

same model sent as a gift how to put philippine map?

Originally posted by kraulto View Post
        Sir,
        Also have d same model, were u able to do it?

Comment

Working...
        X