No announcement yet.

Navitel Observation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Havent tested the pocket on long trips. Laging dala ng kid ko eh. Maybe this weekend since we'll be going to bulacan.

But my sgn, its very fast... And talkative as, earlier mentioned hehehe.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by bubuty View Post
      Is it accurate using your galaxy y as gps? Coz mine hangs a bit maybe bec of too much application.

sent from sgh-i777 using tapatalk
      Try to install Easy Task Killer from app store to prevent it from "hanging"
      Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
      - Desiderata - Max Ehrmann

Comment

Works fine with my kids galaxy pocket and with my lg l400. One thing i noticed is when youve stopped, say on a stop light, your direction (icon orientation?) changes. Must be due to sat signal.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

1) Can anyone please state exactly WHY this arrangement of having RoadGuideMaps on Navital Android App failed/stopped/discontinued?

2) Can anyone provide me with RoadGuide.ph Map for Navitel map FILE, that I can try installing, just to see a RoadGuide.PH Map on my Huawei Honor H30-L101 Smart Phone?

Comment

1. Because we don't have a compiler that works with their latest software. 2. It won't work.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
            How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Working...
            X