Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RG maps now possible on Android, Windows Mobile, Ios and symbian devices - Navitel

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mig1 View Post
    g'evening, newbie here...just wanted to ask how and where could i download the rg maps? TIA
    Hi. Welcome to RoadGuide.

All you need to know is found here https://roadguide.ph/forums/showthre...ot-for-Newbies

Goodluck.

Comment

thanks

thank you very much for the prompt reply sir

Comment

Latest Navitel version that can use the .NM2 map files (Navitel v5.5.1.0) not working in Android 4.2.2.

Comment

RG map on Android

I'm a newbie here. Been checking the forums for several hours....

There's thread for Sygic, papago hardwares... all very informative....

I have these questions for the experts, Kindly answer:
          1. Kindly list the app(s) or software(s) that can use RG map.

2. What hardware can use the RG map?

3. Is there anyway to convert the RG map for use on Sygic, papago, copilot, WAZE etc?

If the questions had been addressed before, my apology. Kindly point me to the right direction!

Thank you & Happy New Year!

Comment

I've deleted Navitel from my Android phone due to their direction that removes support for custom or user maps.

Investing on this app was a mistake. I have recently moved on to Sygic.
            There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Any chance for Roadguide to convert the .nm2 files to .nm3? I've also recently updated my Note 2 to Jelly Bean 4.3 and miss Navitel immensely.

Comment

Sir pano install to

Comment

Working...
                X