trip to bikol
    Attached Files

Comment

bikol trip ... nuvi2575
      Attached Files

Comment

1s
        Attached Files
        Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
        - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

fort to marikina 1s
          Attached Files
          Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
          - Bruce Lee

Comment

GTR#24, Wed 16th May 2012

See attacked my raw GPS Track Log of my WBT-201 (modified to 4Hz Tracking and set to record on 'Change of Heading' above 4kph) from our GTR#24 on 16th May 2012.
            Attached Files

Comment

For Calibration - San Fernando Pampanga
              Attached Files

Comment

Britster has submitted his GTR#24 GPS Track Log

Here is my Garmin GPSMAP 60CSX track log, of that same ride, that will hopefully consolidate the true position of the tracks we rode on Wednesday 15th May.

Some sections were New RG.ph Tracks, and these already submitted under the appropriate Thread.

Brett.
                Attached Files

Comment

from las piñas to munting buhangin beach camp in nasugbu batangas
                  Attached Files
                  That which is above is also that which is below - Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus

Love and Light - Zohar

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

1s
                      Attached Files
                      - Bruce Lee

Comment

Magahuway - Bamboo Trail - Toledo Wharf Rd, Cebu

We went up the "Bamboo Trail' for the start of GTR#26 today.

I had set some WayPoints at various Intersections for GTR#26, and used 'Navigation' on this route, to get to the 1st of these Waypoints, to see how well it worked.

Apart from suggesting we follow the Toledo Wharf Rd, not the Route to the 'Bamboo Trail', it eventually got the idea we wanted to go that way.

Trouble is just before the Intersection, it was telling me to TURN LEFT, when no such turning/intersection exists.

Also the Intersection with Toledo Wharf Road, is not directly opposite that Intersection heading North, but 52m to the East.

My WBT-201 seems to have stopped recording when we stopped where RoadGuide,ph was telling me to turn left, on an intersection that does not exist.

Today, Sunday 17th June 2012 - Fathers Day, Bruce and his brother Lyn wanted to Ride the 'Bamboo Trail' and asked if I wanted to join them.

I took the opportunity to make sure my Garmin Nuvi 255 was synched to Satellites and my WBT-201before setting off up into the hills of magahuway and beyong to the 'Bamboo Trail' and the Intersection with Toledo Wharf Rd.

I hope this corrects the RG.ph V2.10 Map that has a short section before the correct Intersection that needs to be deleted.

This is my WBT-201 GPS Track Log (modified to give 4Hz Tracking and Set to Log on Change of Heading + 2 Degrees.
                        Converted from Wintec.TK1 to .TK2 format, then .GPX in TimeMachineX and saved in MapSource as .gdb

sGPX_20120617125953 Bamboo Trail-Lagtang Grill.gdb

Push Log Point#2 is the Intersection with Toledo Warf Rd.

Push Log Point#3 is the Intersction of that Road from the North, where it intersects with Toledo Wharf Road and measures 52m apart, on MapSource, using Distance / Bearing Tool.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Britster; 06-18-2012, 00:57. Reason: Added new 4Hz GPS Track Log

Comment

samal islands trip
                          Attached Files

Comment

1s
                            Attached Files
                            - Bruce Lee

Comment

GTR#26 to 'The Ranch Resort', Bato, Toledo City

See attached GTR#26_WBT-201.gdb

See also:-

Upload your 1-sec tracks for calibration here Submission:-
                              Magahuway - Bamboo Trail - Toledo Wharf Rd, Cebu
                              (This was to notify RG.ph there is an Intersection shown between the end of the 'Bamboo Trail' and the 'Toledo Wharf Rd. before the actual Intersection. This needs deleting as Navigation tries to send you on a road that does not exist, and ends in a sheer drop to Toledo Wharf Rd., of 10m or more, if you tried to follow it!)

Submission to Upload track and routing corrections for next mapversion
                              Cross Country Route to 'The Ranch Resort', Toledo, Cebu
                              (This addition is a missing bit of Track to existing, to show another Route to 'The Ranch Resort' on Dirt Tracks cross-country.)

Also Submission to:-
                              Upload your WAYPOINTS and WAYPOINT CORRECTIONS here for next mapversion - see:-
                              'The Ranch Resort'. Bato, Toledo City, CEBU
                              (This adds several Waypoint symbols for 'The Ranch Resort', to the RG.ph Map of Cebu.)
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Britster; 06-05-2012, 14:20.

Comment

This is 1 sec track from Misamis Oriental

Second part of Misamis Oriental track.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Jan; 06-07-2012, 18:37. Reason: merged and moved to new trax as some new trax here
                                d1754
                                "Do not worry for tomorrow because tomorrow has worry of its own" - Mathew 6:34

The instruction of the wise is like a life-giving fountain;
                                those who accept it avoid the snares of death
                                . Proverbs 13:14

Comment

Working...
                                X