This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liv View Post
    How do i set up my computer to show hidden files? do i just have to click the Drive letter everytime to get to the Systems folder if i want to view my Logs file?

Ate, bring your laptop saturday, I'll show you!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Will do Kuya.

Comment

In the "My Computer" icon, click tools>folder options>View>check show hidden files

Comment

Originally posted by jspalaroan View Post
          In the "My Computer" icon, click tools>folder options>View>check show hidden files

Did this already... still, System folder doesn't automatically show. anyways, will just bring my laptop tomorrow. Tnx

Comment

Did this already... still, System folder doesn't automatically show. anyways, will just bring my laptop tomorrow. Tnx
            Did you reboot?

Comment

Yes, I did... still, it doesn't show... I still have to click the drive folder and type .system for the logs folder to show.

Comment

Yes, I did... still, it doesn't show... I still have to click the drive folder and type .system for the logs folder to show.

Ate, why don't you just create a shortcut to it?

How to get the upgraded map.

It's a sick world and I'm a happy man...

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                  Ate, why don't you just create a shortcut to it?

Might just do that Kuya... or i will just click the drive letter to access the logs folder... no worries.

Comment

tracklog for garmin 2455 lmt

sorry made a mistake/ wrong post
                    Last edited by rdavid1207; 07-30-2015, 19:37.

Comment

ok good. thanks for helping. the post is helpful

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                      For those of you with nuvi's check out the following thread at Malfreemaps

It allows some nuvis to start recording tracklogs with 1s intervals. (while still being capable to autoroute). or with other words, instead of amf and me bitching that your recorded tracks are no good, we'll have to shut up...

I tried it with a nuvi 710 and it works great.

Not for the fain of heart nor the technologically challenged as it does require some fidling with your units flashware and might fek it up....

Disclaimer: I wont be responsible if you damage yur nuvi. you alter its flashware on your own responsibility.

if you have a "where am i" screen check the following link first

TRY THIS FIRST. MAYBE YOU DONT HAVE TO CHANGE THE FW AFTERALL
                      as

Comment

Working...
                      X