nuvi 200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nuvi 200

thanks for the instructions on installing phil map onto my nuvi it took awhile before i get it. is there any updates.i'd like to browse the road in other places like bicol,cebu,loag,and other side of the phil. and also i would like to know if i can install tagalog voice onto my nuvi gps..thanks everyone...

Originally posted by ambay View Post
    thanks for the instructions on installing phil map onto my nuvi it took awhile before i get it. is there any updates.i'd like to browse the road in other places like bicol,cebu,loag,and other side of the phil. and also i would like to know if i can install tagalog voice onto my nuvi gps..thanks everyone...
    congrats. ive used nuvi 200 before. you have to get the contributor edition to get an updated map but to do it you need also to upload and contribute.

i dont think there is a tagalog version.

Comment

Originally posted by estible09
      I am looking at buying the new Garmin Nuvi 760, with the Oztopo maps. It looks like a great unit with a large screen. One advantage this 760 has over other Garmin is the "breadcrumb" trail.
      Has any of you got this unit and have any comments? Good or bad.

Cheers
      Zig
      mine is 760 and its working great for me. been using it for 10mos now.
      yes and it has "breadcrumb" trail or what we call 1-sec tracks.
      problem though is it is already discontinued by garmin. i think they are now selling 765 but im not sure if it still has the "breadcrumb" trail.
      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Voice Studio to add Language to a NAVI

Remember that Garmin has a VOICE STUDIO where you can speak the many words of the directional map and then simply load the file to your Navi and select it as your preferred language in the setting menu. I've done it and had great fun in using different accents and getting it all perfected.

Comment

Working...
        X