Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xenon nav-350

Hi
    My brother gave me a xenon nav-350 I have no idea how to make it work it has an sd card in it with the the necessary maps but upon clicking on the navigation Icon nothing happens it just beeps. but if i click on the other menus it's working right away (photos, music , ebooks , and system) can you guys please help me on this as I am so excited to have this gadget working? :P and how can i find out if this has a garmin software in it?

Thanks and more power

When we bought Xenon Nav-350, that same problem happened. We just kind of had it replaced and that problem never occurred again.

However, I have a question for our experts out there. How can I update Xenon Nav-350's maps? It's really difficult and frustrating. Sorry, I am new to the world of GPS.

Comment

for it to work with roadguide map, garmin software should be installed.
      FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji0463 View Post
        for it to work with roadguide map, garmin software should be installed.
        Hi thanks for the reply I do appreciate it. I was told that garmin software is already installed on it. how can I verify that? and just in case I need to install the Garmin software how can I install it?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by khulay028 View Post
          Hi thanks for the reply I do appreciate it. I was told that garmin software is already installed on it. how can I verify that? and just in case I need to install the Garmin software how can I install it?

Thanks
          if you can connect it to pc, there should be a garmin folder inside.
          if not, try loading our basic map in your sd card. see if it works, if not, contact your dealer.
          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

Hi I have the files installed in my sd card i think but when I click the navigation button nothing happens it just beeps, does it have to have its own sd card? I am just using an sd card that came from a digital camere
            Last edited by khulay028; 12-28-2010, 14:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji View Post
              if you can connect it to pc, there should be a garmin folder inside.
              if not, try loading our basic map in your sd card. see if it works, if not, contact your dealer.

it works to my GPS Xenon NAV350 garmin supported but........ it not navigate or no signal from satelite but have updated map 2011 please help me 09222844722

Comment

Working...
              X