Nuvi 1360 "Philippine Edition"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonedeaf View Post
    2. Does the 1360 Philippine version work with the RG contributor's map? I don't want to be stuck with the Garmin-provided map and would like the option to be able to load the RG map once I'm able to get conributor's status.
    quite a number of us here using 13xx series nuvis. IMHO, it should.

Comment

Nuvi 1360

Originally posted by bunta510 View Post
      where is the unit sold? the only nuvi 1360 unit is locally sold in india
      You can also get a unit of 1360 at the building located at corner of Julio Vargas and Meralco Avenue, Pasig. There is a big sign post there of GARMIN.
      Peter

Comment

I've been using Nuvi 1360 for more than a year now and I am glad to say that after being an RG contributor, there's no turning back.

You get to have all fresh updates only from RG.

Likewise, if you need to talk to a 1360 authorized dealer, I can request the dealer to call you up.

Comment

Been using my nuvi 1360 with its preloaded Navtec Philippine map and the Roadguide Basic map for a couple of months already. Just this week I tried it on a long trip from Manila to Manaoag, to Lingayen Pangasinan then to San Fernando, La Union and back to Manila. Works great! Got me to and from destinations with no hassle. Hope I can be a contributor and get to try the latest RG map. Regards to all! Happy new year!

Comment

Originally posted by chrsraz View Post
            Been using my nuvi 1360 with its preloaded Navtec Philippine map and the Roadguide Basic map for a couple of months already. Just this week I tried it on a long trip from Manila to Manaoag, to Lingayen Pangasinan then to San Fernando, La Union and back to Manila. Works great! Got me to and from destinations with no hassle. Hope I can be a contributor and get to try the latest RG map. Regards to all! Happy new year!
            You can submit your 1 second track. AFAIK some of the roads on your routes are just traces.
            d1754
            "Do not worry for tomorrow because tomorrow has worry of its own" - Mathew 6:34

The instruction of the wise is like a life-giving fountain;
            those who accept it avoid the snares of death
            . Proverbs 13:14

Comment

map update for nuvi 1360

hello po meron na bang map update for nuvi 1360
              2016.20 yata

Comment

Originally posted by papared View Post
                hello po meron na bang map update for nuvi 1360
                2016.20 yata
                We are updating maps monthly for contributor members.
                If you want updated maps, pls read the "How to" section on how to become a contributor.

Comment

Working...
                X