Manila coding??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manila coding??

Do you have a map layer which show the various parts of Manila which are coded for the day? and another which show when the coding is off ie, 10.00 till 15.00 hrs all areas I believe except Makati is not included, I have to travel on my banned day to PGH hospital then got to Marikina and back to Batangas, but I do not know the areas well enough to avoid the crocodiles. any help please??

Originally posted by jnieurzyla View Post
    Do you have a map layer which show the various parts of Manila which are coded for the day? and another which show when the coding is off ie, 10.00 till 15.00 hrs all areas I believe except Makati is not included, I have to travel on my banned day to PGH hospital then got to Marikina and back to Batangas, but I do not know the areas well enough to avoid the crocodiles. any help please??
    Not sure if our fellow Roadguiders have, Your sked is quite hectic, travel time alone from PGH to Marikina would take an hour minimum+ you have to be cautious specially areas near boundaries, you might be caught "Stepping" by these some hungry crocodiles. Coming from Marikina best is to take C5 and careful upon reaching C5/ kalayaan (boundary of Pasig or Taguig/ Makati). You can call also MMDA @ 136 to enlighten you further. If you can make it this Friday since its holiday much better.

Comment

manila coding

Wish I could void, but its to attend an doctors appointment, they only have them on a Wednesday???
      Its the travel from PGH to Marakina that the problem at about 11.00 tomorrow.

Comment

Got this from MyMitsuPH (official Mitsubishi club of the Philippines):

Last edited by Suntzu; 09-07-2010, 20:08.
        SMS Machine • PictureSMS • SMS Commander • BattLogger • TraceCrash • MemoManager • vCardManager

Suntzu Software for Palm Treo

www.suntzu-software.com

Comment

Working...
        X