Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cebu road maps needed and satnav software for laptop

Hi all

i have been looking around for software to add to my laptop for example garmin or tomtom i already have the hardware a bluetooth GPS unit and of course a laptop.

but currently i have been unable to locate any software or maps.

i am looking also for upto date maps for satnav use in Cebu.

any advice or any way to get my hands on the software i would be greatful for the info.

please leave me a pm

i look forward to hearing from anyone

thanks and have a nice day

Originally posted by theviper2526 View Post
    Hi all

i have been looking around for software to add to my laptop for example garmin or tomtom i already have the hardware a bluetooth GPS unit and of course a laptop.

but currently i have been unable to locate any software or maps.

i am looking also for upto date maps for satnav use in Cebu.

any advice or any way to get my hands on the software i would be greatful for the info.

please leave me a pm

i look forward to hearing from anyone

thanks and have a nice day
    you can use your laptop as navigation device by using nroute. see this...http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=32 and this...http://www.roadguide.ph/forums/showthread.php?t=216

Comment

Originally posted by theviper2526 View Post
      You can use NRoute with your BT GPS but you need to install GPSgate so that NRoute will be able to recognize the BT GPS. NRoute's an old GPS handheld to laptop interface that's why it doesn't work with BT GPS. Or you can use Garmin Mobile PC which is to a laptop what GMXT is to a cellphone. I've tried using GMPC paired with my BT GPS 10x and it works just fine... HTH

Comment

Working...
      X