Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, apologies to Joeybar! I did not realize that your questions remained unanswered by myself and kuya Reiji, Kuya Reiji shame on you.

I hope Joeybar still logs on.

1. No all the tracks 1sec and normal tracks do not get deleted unless you delete them manually.

What I do is when I download the 1sec tracks, I do cut and then paste into my PC, this way the file is in my PC already and not in the unit.

For normal tracks, heck I dont' download them anymore, but if you want to delete them I think you need to delete them from My data on your GPS unit.

2. I am not sure if 1sec tracks get over written, I doubt that they do, it just fills up your GPSR memory and then maybe stops there. For regular tracks, I think those do get overwritten when full, but I might be wrong.

TTFN
    Arvin

Comment

How to load philippine map

Please help me. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jachingiii@yahoo.com.ph View Post
        Please help me. thanks.
        Check out the how to sections:
        Questions? Check Out The: "HOW TO"

Comment

Are there any maps of Philippines for the Nuvi 40?

Comment

Kieth,

Welcome to RoadGuide.

Sure our map is compatible with Nuvi 40 please check out the How to link that Jonatle posted just above your post.

TTFN
            Arvin

Comment

how to download gps map

Hi good day to you! we bought a mitsubishi adventure 2012, i just want to know what gps map that is compatible to use to our vehicle and where we can download it and how to download it? thanks for your reply & kindness, God bless you

Comment

If your GPS is stock from Mitsubishi, then probably it is from AVT, and it is not compatible with RG maps, best to check their website or ask your Mitsu dealer about updates, they should offer free updates and stuff.

TTFN
                Arvin

Comment

Working...
                X