Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motorcycle Mounted GPS

Show us your motorcycle mounting!
    [COLOR="Red"][B]GRAND OPENING![/B][/COLOR] [B]The home of long distance riding in the Philippines. Shown in April/May issue of Mo2rista Magazine. [URL="http://www.ridenseekrally.com"]Click here to visit: [COLOR="DarkOrange"]www.ridenseekrally.com[/COLOR][/URL][/B]

Heres my 2610 on my R1100RT

My 2610 using the Garmin Motorcycle Mount mounted to a police style dash mount on a dash board.

Enroute to the Not Superman Rally. Also not Valentine One Radar detector and headset Jack below.
    [COLOR="Red"][B]GRAND OPENING![/B][/COLOR] [B]The home of long distance riding in the Philippines. Shown in April/May issue of Mo2rista Magazine. [URL="http://www.ridenseekrally.com"]Click here to visit: [COLOR="DarkOrange"]www.ridenseekrally.com[/COLOR][/URL][/B]

Comment

Very nice... . Thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
        Very nice... . Thanks for sharing
        Your welcome pare'

Comment

The Zumo mounted on the 1200 in Quirino

same Zumo 450 mounted on the 650 in Zambales

my PocketPC in an Otterbox with a BT GPS on the 450 stuck in a mudpit somewhere between Subic and Bataan

one of my favorites, the 60CSx strapped to my neck in Catanduanes
          Last edited by Beerboy; 05-04-2009, 22:30.

Comment

Originally posted by teng View Post
            The Zumo mounted on the 1200 in Quirino

same Zumo 450 mounted on the 650 in Zambales

my PocketPC in an Otterbox with a BT GPS on the 450 stuck in a mudpit somewhere between Subic and Bataan

one of my favorites, the 60CSx strapped to my neck in Catanduanes
            Nice machines! Ill have to meet up with you and we can ride GS's together when I get there. Maybe see you this winter in Baguio?

Comment

Originally posted by ironbuttpinoy View Post
              Nice machines! Ill have to meet up with you and we can ride GS's together when I get there. Maybe see you this winter in Baguio?
              Thanks.

Baguio? That's the takeoff point my man...you and I will ride further up them beautiful mountains. See ya.

Comment

here's mine

garmin oregon 200 on touratech locking mount.

Comment

hi guys like to ask are zumo series better on bikes specially when on rough terrain ? and what mounts are preffered ?
                  Last edited by airwolf; 06-16-2009, 10:14.

Comment

Originally posted by airwolf View Post
                    hi guys like to ask are zumo series better on bikes specially when on rough terrain ? and what mounts are preffered ?
                    The Ram Mounts that come with the Zumo has held up on light to moderate offroad terrain so far and it looks like it will be able to take extreme bashing. However the Zumo mount from TouraTech seems more solid.

Comment

wee! i thought i'll never find this thread. will post mine later!
                      - Lost No More -

Comment

- Lost No More -

Comment

Awesome pics xtiansy...

Comment

thank you sir!
                            - Lost No More -

Comment

Very nicely mounted, thanks for sharing... but my concern is during stoplights, it might be a magnet for snatchers and other lawless elements. Also the 250 is not waterproof or rain proof, unlike the nuvi 550. Ingat lang bro...

Comment

Working...
                              X