This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tofu View Post
    Bottom center of the map... the blue thing with an arrow takes you back to the main screen.

uy..... welcome back kuya tofu. awaken by the kiss of a prince? hehehe
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
    - Bruce Lee

http://www.youtube.com/v/7m-SEdOKrE4...yer_detailpage

Comment

What prince? That damn earthquake disturbed my hybernation... Now i'm having trouble going back...
      I am but a figment of your imagination... with a post count of 9999 or greater.

Comment

hi Tofu, thanks for the response. I can't seem to find the blue button/arrow at the center bottom. there is a keyboard icon (built-in to phone) in the center middle and not sure if it is behind it for i can't seem to remove it also

Comment

Originally posted by jasperjugan View Post
          hi Tofu, thanks for the response. I can't seem to find the blue button/arrow at the center bottom. there is a keyboard icon (built-in to phone) in the center middle and not sure if it is behind it for i can't seem to remove it also
          Please post screen shot. Is your omnia window mobile or symbian?

Should be windows mobile...
          What version are you using? Check settings>about for the version.

If you can make the display landscape mode... the blue button should be displayed at the bottom left of the screen.
          Last edited by Tofu; 03-22-2011, 15:54.
          I am but a figment of your imagination... with a post count of 9999 or greater.

Comment

Hello everyone!
            Ok, Garmin XT doesn't do 1-sec track recording, but it would be nice to record tracks as such for contributions. In that case we could use a different software that just does a track recording. Is there such thing for Symbian (specifically s60v3, using N6120classic with external SIRF3)? I mean I did record with Nokia Sports Tracker (free) ages ago and exported as GPX/KML ...

EDIT: I checked with AFTrack (for my Symbian S60v3) and it does do 1-sec Track recording after adjusting the GPS settings and it does export to GPX. Problem is the software is USD 32 and something tells me there might be also a freeware doing the same thing... Volunteers in finding that software?

EDIT#2: Reperion TrailExplorer is a freeware that does 1 sec recording. It's Java so it might even run on non-Symbian phones. It discovered my bluetooth GPS and exported as GPX and KML. It produced a very clean track, although the leg segments were spaced at 2 seconds opposite to the setting. It's very basic, but also simple to use. Have to put it to some durability tests.
            Here it is:
            http://www.symbianfreeware.mobi/down...lexplorer.html

Also Sports Tracker does 1-sec tracks (with sometime a second missing, or sometimes even several points per sec - usually during idling).
            http://www.sports-tracker.com/
            Last edited by kotzilla; 06-12-2011, 11:59.

Comment

i will try this trick sometime

Comment

Working...
              X