Micro-Mini EB in Davao City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micro-Mini EB in Davao City

We just had a micro-mini EB earlier tonight in Davao City. Present were Docsamcruz (our guru), Leon (our "imported" JM), and yours truly.

It was the first time we've met. We had a blast - Docsam did all the teaching stuff - learned a lot from him. Docsam has extraordinary and massive compilations - worthy to be a super mapper. A few minutes together - we're like long lost friends.

We plan to have another EB - probably once Leon receives his Nuvi.

Docsam & I wish Leon the best - that he be able to get his contributor status at the soonest possible time.

Cheers all from Davao's Three Mapketeers!

Originally posted by bradp View Post
    We just had a micro-mini EB earlier tonight in Davao City. Present were Docsamcruz (our guru), Leon (our "imported" JM), and yours truly.

It was the first time we've met. We had a blast - Docsam did all the teaching stuff - learned a lot from him. Docsam has extraordinary and massive compilations - worthy to be a super mapper. A few minutes together - we're like long lost friends.

Docsam & I wish Leon the best - that he be able to get his contributor status at the soonest possible time.

That's nice to hear, hope to see you guys when I'm there

Comment

Hi All,

Congrats to your mini EB. Hope that will be the start of a regular gathering for Davao and the surrounding provinces members. More power to the Southerners.
      See FAQ for Newbies below
      Click Here

Comment

Yeah!
        This will improve our davao map a lot!
        to our Davao's Three Mapketeers!
        FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

we have other members in davao like
          skywoolf
          mausolis
          fastblu and
          carloextreme.
          hope they could join you.
          FAQ for Newbies? Read here.

Comment

I hope to see some of the contributor and newbie in Davao in the future.

" BAI ! unta magkita ta dra pag adto ko" -- " hope to see you when i am there"
            Nation's Laws are a reflection of national character

Comment

taga dav wow diay ka?

@tomgotan.

your from davao? "lan-lang" ba? from your username seems like we have the same blood. hehehe.

Comment

I am really from Cebu but now I live in Manila for many years. Whenever possible, I would go to Davao.

"Akoang uyab naa dra sa Davao. ha.." I really love Davao City.

Comment

just give us a call if your in davao

hi tomgotan and to all,

if planning to go to davao, please inform us earlier so we can arrange a micro-mini skirt, correction....micro-mini eb. hehe

sam

Comment

Hi Sam,

Sure Sure! Thank you for your hospitality. I always go to Matina and Torres Street for food trip and stay in Sampaguita (old). The new one is always full. I would eat durian everynight. ha....Lami jud ka au (delicious)

Tom

Comment

Davao City Nuvi 205W user..

hi guys, i've been using my gps since last year but i haven't met guys from davao city whose using one.. its nice to hear there is a small group here in our city.. maybe I can join you guys coz i want to contribute waypoints and tracks so i can download the contributors map.. I also have a link for another good map with detailed streets here in Davao City...heres the link http://esambale.wikispaces.com/osmphil_garmin
                      also I uploaded a track awhile ago thats not yet in the demo map... i'm attaching it here.. I also have some waypoints that I uploaded that needs to be edited... so if you guys can help that I would really appreciate it.. Thanks and hope to meet you all one of these days..by the way, I'm really interested in getting the updated map coz my home province is already there in the demo map... you can check it out in my attachements, its in Sto. Tomas, Davao del Norte..
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi.. can I join you guys...? maybe we can all meet and have a few bots of sml here in Davao.. i live in Juna Subd., Matina... near MTS...

Comment

Originally posted by mausolis View Post
                          Hi.. can I join you guys...? maybe we can all meet and have a few bots of sml here in Davao.. i live in Juna Subd., Matina... near MTS...
                          Welcome to Roadguide- of course you are always welcome. Let's hear from our guys there.

Comment

Thanks JS.........maybe u can help me become a contributor.. already uploaded a few..

Comment

another gps hunk from davao added

hi solis,

i'll be out of the country and will be back next week. if you want, we can have a meet ups so i can help you around with the gps thing.

just prepare your laptop with the necessary software, beer wont match with me. i dont drink alcohols. girl or girls would be a good proposal. just kidding aside.

sam

Comment

Working...
                              X