TomTom GPS Units Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TomTom GPS Units Review

are there any TomTom GPS unit users here who are using this gps in the philippines?

these TomTom gps units rate very highly in various reviews and i would like to hear about the owner's personal experiences

Originally posted by iceColdgin View Post
    are there any TomTom GPS unit users here who are using this gps in the philippines?

these TomTom gps units rate very highly in various reviews and i would like to hear about the owner's personal experiences

Afraid you've come to the wrong place to ask that question. Doubt if there are any Tom Tom users here in the Philippines as there's no working Phil. map for that PND....

Comment

Originally posted by Borgie View Post
      Afraid you've come to the wrong place to ask that question. Doubt if there are any Tom Tom users here in the Philippines as there's no working Phil. map for that PND....
      i guess this is true. most of the TomTom users who posted in this forum bought their units abroad and hoped that they can use it in the philippines

Comment

Here's a start. Tom Tom acquired Tele Atlas some 3 years ago. And just quite recently, Tele Atlas updated their maps, including the Philippines.

http://www.teleatlas.com/WhyTeleAtla...es/TA_CT037282

Needless to say, this is not free.

Roadguide.ph ftw!
        There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

HI. newbie here. Just want to ask if Insignia NS-NAV01 is compatible with Garmin? Someone gifted me this and I'm not sure if it can be used here in the Philippines. Hope someone here can help me with this. thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by oj88 View Post
            Here's a start. Tom Tom acquired Tele Atlas some 3 years ago. And just quite recently, Tele Atlas updated their maps, including the Philippines.

http://www.teleatlas.com/WhyTeleAtla...es/TA_CT037282

Needless to say, this is not free.

Roadguide.ph ftw!
            i brought home my TomTom, needless to say teleatlas has been engulfed already since the link pushes to TomTom. gotta keep searching now,,,

Comment

Originally posted by jootz View Post
              i brought home my TomTom, needless to say teleatlas has been engulfed already since the link pushes to TomTom. gotta keep searching now,,,
              hi, did you already have philippine map for tomtom? thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie_m_reyes@yahoo.com View Post
                hi, did you already have philippine map for tomtom? thanks!

Hi everyone,

is there any updates about this? I also have TomTom came from other country (US).

Please share your experiences.... TIA

Comment

Originally posted by kt_123 View Post
                  HI. newbie here. Just want to ask if Insignia NS-NAV01 is compatible with Garmin? Someone gifted me this and I'm not sure if it can be used here in the Philippines. Hope someone here can help me with this. thanks!
                  Yes, Pls. someone out there, is the Insignia NS-NAV01, compatible here?

Comment

Tomtom quietly introduced Philippine mapping last year.

On all Tomtom models, you can purchase "Southeast Asia" maps, and it will include Philippines. Urban maps are very good (I found them pretty accurate in Manila on a trip last year, and they look very detailed in Cebu though I never drove there). Provincial maps are sparse and usually only include major highways.

In addition, Tomtom's Southeast Asia app for iPhone and Android include Philippine mapping (thought it isn't listed in the appstore description).

Comment

As of Jun 2016 V9.65 their website says 69% coverage for Philippines. Anyone who can share their experience with Tomtom devices in PH recently?

Comment

how

recently bought a tomtom go 6200 world in uk how could i use it in the phil

Comment

Working...
                        X