X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated map

Hi there,

My family and I are going on a 2 months holiday in the Philippines. I already downloaded map source version 6157 and standard map version 1.07.

How can I get the get the latest map? How is it possible to get the contributor's map or a more advance map? I hope someone can share the latest maps. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Hi,

I tried the suggested steps by Legtu but can't install those softwares. My O/S is Windows 7 and just wondering if these has worked in Win7 before or only for WiunXP. Pls help pls. Thanks.

Comment

@yoyam
        w/c software are you having problems with? could you give a little more detail?

if you're encountering a "previous mapsource not found" error, you could also try gmaputil. apply the mapsource install fix then try to install mapsource.
        got a question? google it or do a forum search.

Comment

Error information when opening Mapsource

Wrong thread to post in. Will open a new one instead.
          Last edited by Amphib1; 11-20-2011, 22:15. Reason: Wrong thread. Opened a new one instead

Comment

Inquiry

Originally posted by Jan View Post
            Download training center HERE
            run it.

Download mapsource upgrade version 6.13.7 HERE or version 6.15.7 HERE
            run it

if you want to install the roadguide.ph free map, you can download it HERE
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I have garmin nuvi 1350 and I downloaded the links above but when I tried installing mapsource version 6.15.17, I was getting the message "previous mapsource is not found." Is the link working? Or should I try the other version? Thanks!

Comment

@xacq
              if you'd just read through this thread a few posts up, you should find your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji View Post
                its easy download these files, save first then run in order:
                training center
                mapsource 6.13.7
                jklinc roadguide 1.07 basic map
                open mapsource, select map tiles using map tool, send to gps unit.
                roadguide map (the best PI map available) is not for sale. if you still have prob, post it.
                guys ived tried downloading mapsource upgrade version 6.13.7 , but it say PREVIOUS MAP SOURCE NOT FOUND. Ived downloaded training center pero ayaw pa din. ano gagawin ko.
                unit is garmin nuvi 1300
                thanks

Comment

@johnpaulromillo
                  may i suggest the same answer that i gave to xacq...

Originally posted by legtu View Post
                  if you'd just read through this thread a few posts up, you should find your answer.
                  if anyone is having a hard time finding (or maybe just lazy too read ) a fix for the "previous mapsource not found" error, a solution for that you can be found here.

Comment

please help me i cannot install the mapsource, i've already installed the training center...thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dragonrage View Post
                      please help me i cannot install the mapsource, i've already installed the training center...thanks
                      first post modified to include workarounds.

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....83&postcount=1

Comment

same thing din sa akon previous map din ang sinasabi.

Comment

Grez,

Please post in English, hehehe, you posted English/Bisaya/Tagalog

Regarding your problem, please read the very first post again and read the two links on the bottom of the first post, which gives tips on alternative ways to fix this problem.

TTFN
                          Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by Reiji View Post
                            its easy download these files, save first then run in order:
                            training center
                            mapsource 6.13.7
                            jklinc roadguide 1.07 basic map
                            open mapsource, select map tiles using map tool, send to gps unit.
                            roadguide map (the best PI map available) is not for sale. if you still have prob, post it.

Hi, i have a Garmin Nuvi 1690 and attempting to downlod the free map on to it. I have downloaded training centre, mapsource 6.13.7 and jklinc 1.07 and also installed training centre. However when i try to install mapsource 6.13.7 (and before when i was attempting to install 6.15.7) it gives an error midway thru installation saying "Previous mapsource not found".
                            Also, Training centre is unable to detect the GPS. It is plugged in via the supplied USB cable and windows recognizes it correctly.

Any idea how to resolve these?

I am assuming this has nothing to do with my GPS device as these steps are required before any map transfer to device. Looking for some quick help as want to give my device a shot!! thanks.!!

Comment

@sskhaliq
                              please read the first post of this thread. to be more specific, the part of the first post which mentioned 'having trouble installing mapsource?'.

Comment

Originally posted by sskhaliq View Post
                                Hi, i have a Garmin Nuvi 1690 and attempting to downlod the free map on to it. I have downloaded training centre, mapsource 6.13.7 and jklinc 1.07 and also installed training centre. However when i try to install mapsource 6.13.7 (and before when i was attempting to install 6.15.7) it gives an error midway thru installation saying "Previous mapsource not found".
                                Also, Training centre is unable to detect the GPS. It is plugged in via the supplied USB cable and windows recognizes it correctly.

Any idea how to resolve these?

I am assuming this has nothing to do with my GPS device as these steps are required before any map transfer to device. Looking for some quick help as want to give my device a shot!! thanks.!!

Your question has been answered in the previous page sir..

any way Sir legtu's Fix.. .

http://roadguide.ph/forums/showpost....9&postcount=20

Thank you sir..

Comment

Working...
                                X